Our policies and guidelines help protect the Museum’s collection and ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for visitors. We appreciate your cooperation.
- We welcome service animals recognized by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- No food or drink is allowed inside the museum galleries. Bottled water is permitted as long as it is in a sealable container.
- You are welcome to take all of the still photography you like in the museum and most museum programs as long as it is for private, noncommercial use only; however, flash photography, selfie sticks and tripods are prohibited.
- No video recording is allowed in the museum galleries.
- No weapons allowed.
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Smoking, including electronic smoking, is not permitted in the museum or on its grounds.
For correspondence by mail, please send them to:
PO Box 1561
Dawsonville, GA 30534